Blogging sucks

Its hard enough trying to convince the folks that I'm "learning" how to walk (when I want to take off and head over to Buffalo Wild Wings like I did last night after "bed time") but this whole blogging thing is just a pain in the butt. Everytime I get near the computer the Folks are on me. They haven't figured out that I leave the house most nights, but they have a 6th sense to know that I'm 5 feet from the keyboard. And from what I hear they're going to move it into their bedroom, to make room for who knows what. Probably to do another crappy home improvement job.

Comments

Samuel,
How do you feel about turning 1?
Have your increased physical and vocal abilities had an effect on your ability to maintain an inner monologue.
with love,
the godfather

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit