Book Review: Where's Elmo?

"Where's Elmo? A Peek-A-Boo Book" (softcover, 8 pgs) is a fun filled romp through Elmo's alternative lifestyle. The Father read me this book the other night and was I captivated? Yes. Yes I was. The books colorful pages, soft texture, and interactivity immediately intrigued me. The plot however, was definately lacking. "Where's Elmo?" I am not interested in the where he is. And when you look deeper, the book gets creepy. "Where's Elmo?" Where isn't he? He's under the table eyeing Cookie Monster's thighs. He's in the park ominously watching Bert and Grover. He's even in Ernie's bathroom, watching Ernie bathe from behind a towel. Its disgusting.

Now, I did appreciate the crinkly parts of the book, and some of the better tasting corners, but all in all I give this book a thumbs down for general eeriness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit