So I had a headache the other day

And I'm screaming about it, not in a real specific way, but just a generic scream, like I usually do, and The Folks aren't getting it. I'm like hey give me a tylenol or something sheesh and they're like oh oh oh lets check for poops or maybe its time to go outside for a bit or (my favorite) why are you so crabby today, like its my fault. And I'm like hey this could be a tumor or something. And then all of the sudden I couldn't see for a few seconds and I'm like whoa hey what the crap was that. And then it happened again and I'm thinking crap its retinoblastoma with mets already in my brain, i'm gonna die, i'm only 6 months and i'm gonna die, and I haven't even driven a car yet.

Anyhoo, turns out I was falling asleep. Felt much better after my nap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit