Toy Review: Airplane Swing

I recently acquired an airplane swing, and feel the need to extol its greatness. Its great. The other day I was riding - no - flying in it and I went up so high that I almost *almost* thought I was going to fall to my death in a burning fireball with pieces of fuselage falling down on all sizes, hitting trees, houses, children, indiscriminately but then at the last minute I pull the cord and eject, gliding down harmlessly while surveying the flaming wreckage and terrified masses and then landing in a field and running, just running, because the plane is gone and I am free, and alive, and so many are not, all while guilt and some small amount of triumph slowly creep over me.
But anyway I wasn't that high and pretty soon I just wanted to get out of the swing. Because that kind of power can be overwhelming.

Two thumbs up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit