Toy Review: Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Aquarium Crib toy

This was a wonderful addition to my crib. I fall quietly asleep each and every night to the soothing sounds and tranquil lighting effects of my Ocean Wonders Aquarium. Fish swim by, clams say hello and the contraption plays one of 3 mesmerizing songs: Twinkle, twinkle little star, that Lullaby song, and some other song that no one can identify. I've taken the liberty to come up with my own lyrics for the third song:


Cry, cry, cry your eyes out

and weep, the day is done.

Light is gone forever,

will the morning come?


Everyone who feeds me

has left me here to die.

Maybe if I'm louder

they will hear my cry.


Chorus:

Yell, shriek, whine, despair



Two thumbs up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is the third song you're talking about the same one I'm thinking of? I have tried to figure out the song's name but no one seems to know.

I recorded my own version of it which you can hear at myspace.com/robertedwinmusic (click on "fish lullaby").

Let me know if it's the same one. I'm curious now that I've found such optimistic lyrics to accompany it. ;-)
Marcos said…
Yup, thats the one. Still don't know the name.

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit