Why I Narrate my Life

Those of you who know me well, and honestly, you all should by now,
know that I enjoy narrating every detail of my life. From the
smallest observations - "Fan off" - to profound insights - "Mama baby
tummy" - I enjoy letting you all know how I see it. There are some
who have questioned why I do this, why do I take the time to supply
you with a running commentary of every last minutiae? Why should I,
someone in the prime of his life nowhere to go but up destined for
great things futures so bright you gotta wear shades, so carelessly
supply the world with my point of view - a view not replicated
anywhere, so new to the world that the world doesn't quite get it yet?
And I too ask myself: why do this? Who are these people who feed and
clothe me that they deserve my endless stream of at times nonsensical
ramblings? I supply them with the chance to watch me grow and
develop, the opportunity to watch me eat and fill my diaper - why
should I also give them this - the gift of wisdom?
I consider it a gift.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Office

Sometimes I grunt

Little Twit